JCESR has created an affiliate program that brings together more than 100 small and large businesses, non-profits, universities, and national laboratories to further promote public-private partnerships. The program includes nearly one-hundred stakeholder organizations involved in electrical energy storage, ranging from chemical and material manufacturers to battery system integrators and testers. As new technologies are developed and needs identified, affiliates have the opportunity to engage with the research to accelerate innovation.
JCESR encourages organizations involved in energy storage to seek membership. To become an affiliate, send us an email describing how your organization is contributing to advancements in energy storage research, development, and commercialization.
Annual Affiliate Workshop
JCESR hosts an annual in-person Affiliate Workshop. The meeting allows affiliates to engage with each other and with representatives from JCESR staff, management, and specific research projects. This networking and industry event is an extension of JCESR’s effort to conduct business differently, enabling stakeholders to discuss opportunities and difficulties across the supply chain.
- 4D Energetics Inc.
- California Clean Energy Fund
- Citrine Informatics
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Envia Systems
- General Atomics
- Imergy Power Systems
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- MCV Energy, Inc.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- PolyPlus Battery Company
- Electrochemical Energy Laboratory (ECEL) – University of Colorado at Boulder
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- SolidPower Battery
- Xerion Advanced Battery Corp.
- Praxair, Inc.
- Proton OnSite
- DuPont Central Research and Development
- University of Delaware
- NextEra Energy Resources
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Southern Company Services
- Idaho National Laboratory
- AllCell Technologies
- Center for Electrical Energy Storage
- Chicago Innovation Exchange
- Chicago Transit Authority
- City of Evanston
- Energy Foundry
- Exelon Corporation
- Gas Technology Institute
- Glidepath Power
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- National Alliance for Advanced Technology Batteries (NAATBatt)
- Navitas Systems
- New Mobility Lab
- Northern Illinois University
- Renewance Inc.
- SiNode Systems
- SoCore Energy
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Town of Normal
- Battery Innovation Center
- Cummins Inc.
- Richard G. Lugar Center for Renewable Energy
- Lockheed Martin Advanced Energy Storage, LLC
- Nanostructures for Electrical Energy Storage
- 24M Technologies, Inc.
- Pellion Technologies
- TIAX LLC
- XL Hybrids
- Dow Corning
- Energy Storage Safety Products International (ESSPI)
- General Motors
- Lakeshore Advantage
- National Center for Manufacturing Sciences
- Mississippi State University
- University of Missouri
- ViZn Energy
- alpha-En Corporation
- Bettergy Corp.
- Center for Electrocatalysis, Transport Phenomena, and Materials for Innovative Energy Storage
- Corning Incorporated
- Eastman Business Park
- Energy Materials Center at Cornell
- Eos Energy Storage
- GE Global Research
- Northeastern Center for Chemical Energy Storage
- Case Western Reserve University
- Design Flux Technologies, LLC
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- University of Akron
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Concurrent Technologies Corporation
- Element 3 Battery Ventures, LLC
- Pennsylvania State University
- Paraclete Energy
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Sabre Industries
- Understanding Charge Separation and Transfer at Interfaces in Energy Materials and Devices
- University of Texas at Arlington
- TRIDEC | Tri-Cities Washington Development Council
- B&W MEGTEC
- Kohler Power Systems
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- LG Chem